Recipe by BlueRidgeMama
Simple, very tasty roast chicken breast recipe I got out of Bon Apetit many years ago.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for Spring PAC 2011 and I used half boneless chicken breasts and half boneless chicken thighs. We loved the seasoning but then again we love garlic, rosemary and thyme! Like NorthwestGal I didn't broil the chicken being boneless. Definately going into my Favorites of 2011.
- 6 chicken breast halves, with skin and bones
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine garlic, rosemary & thyme in small bowl.
- Arrange chicken skin side up in large roasting or baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Rub with garlic mixture and drizzle with olive oil.
- Pour wine into bottom of pan and bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to broiler pan.
- Preheat broiler and broil chicken until skin browns, about 3 minutes. Serve.