My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly bruise the rosemary, tarragon, thyme, and bay leaves to release their flavors.
- 2Put all the herbs and the fennel seeds into a large sterilized jar, then pour the vinegar.
- 3Seal the jar and shake well.
- 4Keep in a cool dark place for 2-3 weeks before using to allow their flavors to develop.
- 5Shake the jar occasionally.
- 6Line a funnel with a double layer of cheesecloth.
- 7Strain flavored vinegar through it into sterilized bottles, to within 1/8-inch of the tops.
- 8Seal the bottles and label.
- 9The vinegar is now ready to use.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb of Provence Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: