This is a really simple recipe but it is soooooo gooooood. All of us kids ask for it for our birthday dinners. It rich and fattening but if you don't mind that once and a while, then try this recipe!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken pieces in flour.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Melt unsalted butter in frying pan and fry chicken in pan until golden brown and cooked throughout.
- 4Set aside in baking dish.
- 5Combine heavy cream and cream cheese in saucepan.
- 6Melt cream cheese over medium-low heat, stirring contantly, until thickened.
- 7Pour over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.6
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 206.3 mg
- Sodium 357.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 53.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic and herbs