Can be used on steaks, hamburger patties, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter, slightly softened
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced (or shallot)
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram, minced (or oregano)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Mash butter in a small bowl with the back of a spoon until soft and creamy. Stir in oil until combined. Add chives (or shallot), capers, marjoram (or oregano), lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cover and place in the freezer to chill.
- 2MAKE AHEAD TIP;.
- 3Can be wrapped in plastic wrap and kept in freezer for up to one month.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 379.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: