Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious and super-easy. I found this in an old Chatelaine cookbook.
Make and share this Hello Dollies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup crushed graham wafers
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crushed wafers and melted butter.
- Press into a greased 8" square cake pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, then nuts, coconut, and cherries.
- Pour condensed milk over everything.
- Spread lightly.
- Bake about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool and cut into bars.