Delicious and super-easy. I found this in an old Chatelaine cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine crushed wafers and melted butter.
- 3Press into a greased 8" square cake pan.
- 4Sprinkle with chocolate chips, then nuts, coconut, and cherries.
- 5Pour condensed milk over everything.
- 6Spread lightly.
- 7Bake about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- 8Cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hello Dollies
Serving Size: 1 (1124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 101.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: