- Ready In:
- 4 -6 tablespoons butter, melted (many reviewers prefer the higher amount)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup nuts, of choice
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread melted butter in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with graham crumbs.
- Add the nuts, chips and coconut, sprinkling evenly over crumbs.
- Cover all with condensed milk.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Join The Conversation