Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a bar recipe.
Make and share this Hello Dollies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
- Mix brown sugar, butter and cracker crumbs and press into a square pan.
- Sprinkle the coconut evenly on top.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips even on top of the coconut.
- Pour the Eagle Brand evenly over top to completely cover.
- Sprinkle with the slivered almonds.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe knocked my socks off! It was so easy to make. I made it the night before I needed it, let it cool on the countertop overnight & the next morning I cut it into bars. I used a stoneware bar pan & I think they may have been a little thinner than intended but that didn't seem to matter. I served them to 12 willing test subjects & there were no leftovers! I'll be making this recipe again; probably doubled to fit the bar pan. Thanks for sharing, L Evelyn! Made, enjoyed & reviewed for Pick-A-Chef Spring 2008.