Recipe by Chris Reynolds
This recipe was on the back of a bottle of Heinz 57 Sauce years ago and I lost the recipe. It recently popped back up in an Ore Ida ad for their grillers. The chicken is so easy and tastes so good, so I'm putting it in Food.com for safe keeping.
Top Review by mandabears
Thank you for posting this recipe. I used to make it all the time and of course, lost the recipe. I tried to duplicate it, but it was never right. This is the recipe and I am so glad it has been found. Juicy, flavorful and easy to make.
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 8 -10 pieces chicken (I use thighs and breasts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the Heinz 57 and the honey.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- Brush both sides with sauce mixture, turn over and grill for an additional 4-6 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Use any extra sauce for dipping.