57 Zesty Honey Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Grill chicken until cooked through (12 to 15 minutes for breasts, 25 to 35 minutes for thighs)brushing with sauce the last 5 minutes.
- For sauce, combine 57 Sauce and remaining ingredients.
- Divide sauce in half. Brush chicken often with one half of sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve chicken with remaining sauce for dipping. Makes about 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This chicken recipe is soooo good and easy!! The recipe says to grill the chicken which I did on the Foreman grill and since you can't brush it with sauce for the last few minutes of cooking time, I dipped the cooked chicken in the sauce right after it came off the grill and placed all the chicken in a pan to set the sauce in the oven for another 10-15 min. Delicious!!