Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Another kids recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 6 ounces tomato soup
- 6 ounces water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix beef, onion, salt and pepper together. Make 8 hedgehog shapes from mixture.
- Arrange in a greased casserole dish.
- Mix soup water and sauce together.
- Pour over the hedgehogs.
- Cover casserole with lid.
- Put it into the oven at 350°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Occasionally spoon sauce over hedgehogs.