1/2 Photos of Heavenly Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These are soft, chewy drops of heaven. They're less buttery than the recipe on the Quaker lid, so they rise more. Put them in tupperware and they stay soft forever. With chocolate chips they're really sinful. They last a day in my house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/4 cups raisins
- chocolate chips, make this simply divine (optional)
- 1Butter baking sheets.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 350.
- 3In a bowl with mixer, cream butter until fluffy.
- 4Add dark brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- 5Continue creaming until smooth.
- 6Add eggs and vanilla, blend well.
- 7Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 8Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture, blend well.
- 9Stir in oats and raisins, combine well.
- 10Drop cookies on baking sheets (I make them rather large so they're extra chewy) Bake 12-15 minutes until light golden brown.
- 11Transfer cookies to wire cooling rack immediately to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1059 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 97.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g