Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You will never buy fruit dip again after making this dip. It's quick, easy and delicious!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (may use light or free)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Chill and serve with favorite fruit (really yummy with apples).
This fruit dip is AMAZING! I literally just ate it right off the spoon. :) It's the best with fresh strawberries, and it's so simple to make! I LOVE it!
I am going to be honest. I read so many fruit dips recipes that I combined two recipes accidentally, so I will rate both. I used the ingredients in the amounts of your recipe, but I added about 1/2 tsp of real vanilla and about 1/4 tsp of cinnamon. I'm serving this at work tomorrow, but I tasted a little to make sure it would be o.k. It was amazing. I also used fat free cream cheese and fat free cool whip. Thank you for sharing this recipe.