Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These cookies are so moist, chewy, and great for any chocolate lover. A lady brought these in to work last week, and they didn't last past coffee break.
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 78.07 ml chocolate syrup
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml corn syrup
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 591.47 ml flour
- 236.59-354.88 ml semisweet chocolate chunk (Add as much as you wish)
- Cream together butter, sugars, and chocolate syrup.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by 1/4 cup on cookie sheet until no mix remains.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes. Do not over bake.
Very good! I left out the corn syrup & only added 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Everyone loved them and I will be making these again :)