Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easiest ever chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 lb butter (4 sticks)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (double, sometimes triple to enhance flavor)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients. If you don't want oatmeal, do 6 cups flour.
- Beat for 5 minutes. Note: with a Bosch Universal you may cut blending time in half.
- Add chocolate chips. Mix.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Notes ï¿½ if dry, add a tbsp of water.
- - if sticky add more flour.
These are delicious! I cut the recipe in half, using 2 eggs & it worked perfectly. I baked 12 minutes, then let sit on the pan 3 minutes before putting on the cooling rack. This one's a keeper!<br/>Made for Spring 2014