Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
The first time I had my aunt's brownies, I went head over heals. Was it the best quality chocolate? Or was it the moistness and melt in my mouth textures? All I know was that these were the best chocolate brownies I had ever had. And I can say the same for all you brownie lovers out there!
- 14 ounces softened butter
- 14 ounces highest quality dark chocolate (this gives them that kick of flavor)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 ounces caster sugar
- 8 ounces flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 356°F The reason for the weird measurements and odd temperature, is because I got this recipe from England.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a double boiler, or just in the microwave for a quick zap!
- Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl.
- When the chocolate has cooled, add it to the butter/sugar mixture; mix well.
- Add flour and salt to the chocolate mixture. Mix until creamy.
- Bake in a greased pan for 25 minutes.
- " -- and let your taste-buds enjoy!".
Heavenly Brownies are the perfect name for these! They are so moist and flavorful. Very easy to make. Since there was no size pan indicated I used 2 8x8 pans and baked them for 45 mins. Reviewed for PAC Spring 2008.