Recipe by Creative Baker
The first time I had my aunt's brownies, I went head over heals. Was it the best quality chocolate? Or was it the moistness and melt in my mouth textures? All I know was that these were the best chocolate brownies I had ever had. And I can say the same for all you brownie lovers out there!
Top Review by Shari2
Heavenly Brownies are the perfect name for these! They are so moist and flavorful. Very easy to make. Since there was no size pan indicated I used 2 8x8 pans and baked them for 45 mins. Reviewed for PAC Spring 2008.
- 14 ounces softened butter
- 14 ounces highest quality dark chocolate (this gives them that kick of flavor)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 ounces caster sugar
- 8 ounces flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 356°F The reason for the weird measurements and odd temperature, is because I got this recipe from England.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a double boiler, or just in the microwave for a quick zap!
- Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl.
- When the chocolate has cooled, add it to the butter/sugar mixture; mix well.
- Add flour and salt to the chocolate mixture. Mix until creamy.
- Bake in a greased pan for 25 minutes.
- " -- and let your taste-buds enjoy!".