Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from www.lovingyou.com
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped toasted blanched almond
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring butter, sugar and water just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add 6 oz. of chocolate chip morsels and vanilla.
- Stir until smooth.
- Place chocolate mixture into a mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each egg.
- Blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining chocolate chip morsels and the chopped almonds.
- Spread into a 9" square baking pan, and bake for 30 minutes in a 325 degree oven.
- Cool and cut into squares.