Recipe by opera_vanderzee
This goes faster than I can put it out! It is worth the trouble! I have used it for years, I don't remember where I got it.
Top Review by Michelle Figueroa
I have wanted to make this for some time now...I decided to serve it at our Christmas party (we served about 25 appys)...everyone who tried this loved it! Thanks for posting.
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 16 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Combine with miracle whip, green onion, and swiss cheese. Mix it all together.
- Put it in a microwavable dish.
- Stir up bacon with ritz crackers.
- Sprinkle bacon and crackers on top of cheese mix.
- Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with chips or fancy crackers.