1 hr 9 mins
Pizza made into a salad! I just dreamed this up today and it tastes very yummy. You can mix it up by using both mozzarella and cheddar or provolone instead of mozz. You could also try adding pizza veggies like 1/4 cup green bell pepper julienne sliced in inch long pieces or fresh sliced mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces salad pasta, preferably spiral
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1Cook the pasta to al dente, drain and rinse in cold water until pasta is cool.
- 2Pour pasta into a large glass bowl.
- 3Slice the re-hydrated tomatoes into roughly 3/4 inch to one inch pieces.
- 4Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl until tomato paste in well mixed inches.
- 5Pour dressing onto pasta.
- 6Separate pepperoni pieces.
- 7Add pepperoni, bacon, tomatoes, onion, olives and cheeses.
- 8Toss together in the bowl and sea salt to taste.
- 9Serve chilled (at least one hour in refrigerator).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Pizza Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 315.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g