Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy vegan pan dinner or lunch that is fullof flavor.
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup hot water (dissolved in it a vegetable bouillon cube)
- 1⁄2 package extra-firm silken tofu, drained and cut in cubes
- 5 slices vegan bologna, cut into strips
- 1 cup vegan chicken, tenders,cut into pieces
- 5 vegetarian sausages, of your choice,sliced
- 1⁄2 vegetarian salami, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup plain crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 anaheim chili, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, very finelly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive (whole)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- pre-cooked rice or pasta, of your choice
- Thaw your"chicken" tenders at room temp.
- Meantime, process the rest of your ingredients (cut, chop, seed, etc.).
- Cook your rice or pasta (if you are not using leftoverts).
- In a large skillet, sautée the onions, peppers and tomatoes, in the olive oil, when beginning to be tender, add the"meats",and the rest of the ingredients, except the tofu.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, till all your vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add the tofu and stir again to blend the flavors well.
- Cook for aobut 10 more minutes.
- Serve over plain pre-cooked rice or pasta or your choice.