1/2 Photos of Hearty Honey Whole Wheat Pancakes
The buttermilk-induced fluffiness and hint of cinnamon and honey in these pancakes will make you forget how good for you they are! These are perfect on a bright Spring morning with strawberries, honey, jam, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, oats, leaveners, spices) in a large bowl.
- 2Beat the eggs together until thoroughly blended and partially stiff in a smaller bowl.
- 3Add all other wet ingredients (buttermilk, canola oil, honey) to eggs, mix well.
- 4Slowly add wet mixture to dry, folding in until thoroughly blended.
- 5Let sit for 10-20 minutes or so while you put everything away and drink some coffee.
- 6Cook on lightly oiled or nonstick skillet until both sides are golden brown. These are moist pancakes, so be sure to check and sometimes flip back and do the same side twice.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Honey Whole Wheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 254.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g