Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A great chili taste!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add ground beef, beef broth, onion and bell pepper. Cook and stir, breaking up meat. Cook until beef is no longer pink; drain excess fat.
- Add chili powder, allspice, cinnamon and paprika. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes. Add black beans, tomatoes and vinegar; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until chili is thickened to desired consistency. Garnish as desired.