Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
An alternate to pork ribs
- 2267.96 g beef short ribs
- 236.59 ml kraft extra rich original barbecue sauce
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml minced ginger
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- Place ribs in 1 or 2 large zippered plastic bags.
- Combine BBQ sauce, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Pour 1 cup BBQ marinade over meat, turning to coat.
- Refridgerate remaining sauce and ribs for 1 hour or up to 3 days.
- Turn bag over occasionally.
- Drain, discard marinade, and BBQ on medium high for 15-20 minutes turning frequently.
- Baste with remaining sauce.