We really enjoy this different combination salad. The dressing is quick and easy to whip together. I played with the amount of lemon juice and found that I like 2T better than 3T. It's a bit thicker and the orange flavor comes through more. I do not use the full amount of palm and artichokes so I have some leftover to use in another salad later. Recipe from Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 (15 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- salt & pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1Arrange romaine lettuce, hearts of palm and artichokes on a large platter or bowl.
- 2Combine the marmalade with lemon juice, mustard, season with salt and pepper.
- 3Wisk the olive oil in slowly.
- 4Pour dressing over salad evenly and toss.
- 5Garnish with almonds.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearts of Romaine, Palm & Artichoke W/ Citrus Dijon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 309.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g