Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great ideal for left over noodles.
- 8 ounces dreamfield low-carb linguine (or low carb brand)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Smart Balance butter spread (or healthy sub for butter)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- salt & pepper
- Cook the Dreamfield linguine al dente. Drain the linguine do not rinse.
- Cook the onions in the smart balance light butter until translucent.
- Then add the linguine and thyme mix and cook about 2 minutes on low heat, salt & pepper to taste.
This is my first time using Dreamfield pasta. This is quick and flavorful! I can't wait to have my leftovers for lunch today. Made for Please Review my Recipe--A NEW Tag Game. Thanks for posting a tasty, healthy recipe Ed & Theresa!