1/1 Photo of Healthy Raspberry Almond Torte Cookies
I don't remember where this recipe came from but they were always one of my favorite cookies. Very healthy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Mix the almonds and rolled oats in a food processor or blender and grind until they turn into fine/medium crumbs.
- 3In a bowl mix the almond and rolled oat mixture with the flour, cinnamon and salt.
- 4In a seperate bowl mix the maple syrup with the oil and then add to dry ingredients.
- 5Form walnut sized balls and place on oiled cookie sheet. Press thumb in center and fill each depression with 1/2 tsp raspberry jam.
- 6Bake for 10-15 min or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Raspberry Almond Torte Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g