I don't remember where this recipe came from but they were always one of my favorite cookies. Very healthy too!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the almonds and rolled oats in a food processor or blender and grind until they turn into fine/medium crumbs.
- In a bowl mix the almond and rolled oat mixture with the flour, cinnamon and salt.
- In a seperate bowl mix the maple syrup with the oil and then add to dry ingredients.
- Form walnut sized balls and place on oiled cookie sheet. Press thumb in center and fill each depression with 1/2 tsp raspberry jam.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until golden brown.