Recipe by Darrinw2001
You will swear it's the real thing! I can eat this everyday without getting tired of it. High protein, very low fat and no sugar.
Top Review by Miss Annie in Indy
I can't believe I'm the first one to rate this WONDERFUL cheese cake!!! Far beyond exceeded my expectations. So easy to make, I followed your ingredients exactly, except that I made my own high fiber crust instead of using graham cracker. Made crust out of 1/2 cup bran buds, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/8 cup splenda & 1 teaspoon cinnamon. This just DOES NOT taste fat free. Rich, creamy and unbelievably filling. I agree with you Darrin, I could eat this everyday! Since it's so high in protein and low in fat I probably will. Pair this with blueberry sauce made with splenda and it's over the top! I just can't thank you enough for this OUTSTANDING recipe Darrin, it's perfect for my diet lifestyle.
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 12 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup egg whites or 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- spoon cottage cheese into blender or food processor. Blend on high for 30 seconds. add cream cheese and blend 30 more seconds on high.
- Scrap down sides then add splenda and vanilla. then blend on medium while gradually adding eggs for 45 seconds.
- pour cheese filling into pie crust and bake for 30 minutes.
- let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve plain or with any kind of berries you choose and top off with some cool whip free!