Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I have been looking for a low sugar, healthy lemon pie recipe, and so, I decided to combine some recipes to create this.
- reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- Combine all ingredients (except crust) in a mixing bowl.
- Use mixer to blend ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or desired consistency).
Thank you for a great recipe.I really loved it.You get 10 stars in my book.