- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut green beans into serving-size pieces and steam for about 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Sauté onion in chicken broth until onion is translucent.
- Add dill and yogurt, and heat thoroughly. Place green beans in casserole dish and cover with yogurt sauce.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 16-30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.