Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe that I came up with when i was in college and my dad would say that I wasn't eating "breakfast" food. So i created this sandwich to say it had egg on it. and it has become one of my favorites. I use egg whites just because I have never liked the taste of egg yolks. You are welcome to use the full fat versions of the ingredients if you like. It is up to you but there is so much going on that you don't notice. Also I have tried this recipe with roast beef. So for a change try switching up the lunch meats. This recipe is a kind of use what you have one and change to suit your taste.
- 2 slices low-calorie bread
- 1 slice reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 3 turkey slices
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
- 2 slices tomatoes (optional)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1. Toast bread.
- 2. cook egg whites in frying pan season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- 3. when egg whites are cooked put them on the toast. and put the turkey breast into the pan to heat. when one side is heated then flip it overand put the provolone cheese on it until it melts.
- 4. place it on top of the egg. then put the 2 tomato slices on top and put the mayo on the top slice of bread and complete the sandwich.
- 5. Enjoy!