Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Quick, Nutritious, Filling, and a Crowd Pleaser. How can you go wrong?
Make and share this Healthy Breakfast Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces English muffins (sandwich size Muffin)
- 2 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 1 1⁄4 ounces sliced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 ounce swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 ounce fresh spinach
- Toast English Muffin.
- Wilt Spinach for 15 seconds in saute' pan with 1/4 cup boiling water. Allow spinach to drain on paper towel. Pour off water, return to heat.
- Layer turkey in pan just long enough to heat throughout, place on bottom portion of English Muffin.
- Place cheese on top of turkey.
- Place wilted spinach on the cheese.
- add the tomato slices (2) to the hot pan, warming briefly.
- Turn off heat under pan, place tomatoes on spinach, top with English Muffin top -- enjoy.