Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Neither my husband or I are big breakfast eaters, and the food you can get on the run isn't always healthy. I knew I had to come up with something good tasting and good for us that we could grab and run. These are also great to take along camping! Don't expect them to be sweet though; they are made without sugar.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup wheat bran or 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 cup psyllium husks
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄3 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop dough onto greased cookie sheets by the spoonfull and bake for 20 minutes or until done.
I loved the idea of these, I think i might work on it though. they are good if you dont think of them as a cookie, because they arent sweet at all. My Partnet wont even eat them because they arent sweet enough. So maybe I will try some honey or brown sugar in it. But I froze them so i could grab and go. MKy 4 year old loves them though so they didnt go to waste