Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Neither my husband or I are big breakfast eaters, and the food you can get on the run isn't always healthy. I knew I had to come up with something good tasting and good for us that we could grab and run. These are also great to take along camping! Don't expect them to be sweet though; they are made without sugar.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup wheat bran or 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 cup psyllium husks
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄3 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop dough onto greased cookie sheets by the spoonfull and bake for 20 minutes or until done.