Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I actually like this one better than the other one I posted; I originally got this from an Indian friend and added/changed bits here and there to suit myself and my family. Hope you enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup (I prefer the dark kind)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup multi-grain flour
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon psyllium
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients seperately and add dry to wet ingredients.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet and form into small balls and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes.
These get 5 stars from the 5 kids I made them for! (3 of my boys and 2 friends over for a play date!) I doubled the recipe and followed it exactly, only I used 1 c. Sprouted Whole Wheat and 1 c. Sprouted Spelt. Only baked for 10 min. at 325 and wouldn't recommend a minute more as I did 1 batch for 12 min. and they came out a bit on the dry side. We all enjoyed these! Thanks for posting!