- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups reduced-sodium fat-free beef broth or 2 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, saute onion, mushrooms and parsley in ¼ cup broth until vegetables are tender.
- Combine cornstarch, pepper, and ½ cup of broth; stir until smooth.
- Add to pan with the remaining broth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; boil for 2 minutes.