Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy apple salad that is relatively healthy. I prefer a cripsy apple like a Fuji or pink lady, but feel free to use any apple of your choice. Raisins are optional, I do not use them in my salad. I always make this in the fall when apples are in season.
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 (10 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 fuji apples, chopped or 4 apples, of you choice chopped
- 8 ounces of halved maraschino cherries, drained
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together cool whip and drained crushed pineapple. Add diced apples, cherries, and nuts and carefully fold together to mix. Refrigerate and serve.