- 2 (8 ounce) packets instant plain oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons oat bran
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 cup spelt flour
- 1⁄2 cup multi-grain flour
- 3 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups soya milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 7 ingredients.
- Add eggs, oil.
- Add VANILLA soya milk.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes for grains to absorbe extra liquid.
- Cook pancakes on one side until bubbles are VERY noticable (should flip and be DARK brown).
- These pancakes also freeze very well for some unknown reason and are great to pop in the toaster.