Recipe by Lisaschm
Simple creamy pasta without the eggs or cream. A favorite in our house. Bacon can be used instead of ham, in which case you will need to fry the bacon first. You may wish to add peas.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cooked, diced
- 1 (385 ml) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Saute onion and garlic in large pan.
- Stir in ham; heat through.
- Add evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add drained, cooked spaghetti to pan.
- Add parmesan cheese; top with parsley.
- Serve immediately.