Recipe by GoldsmithLissa
Make sure you keep the skins on so the potatoes stay intact on the grill. Also check my sweet potato version for a healthier variety... Can be prepared in advance (step 1-2) and kept at room temperature for 4 hours or refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Serve with a quick mix of sour cream (I use fat-free), chives, and bacon bits (try turkey bacon!)
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- cajun seasoning, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put potatoes in cold water with 2 Tbs. salt. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cook until tender when pierced with knife but still firm (about 25 mins). Drain.
- When cool enough to handle, cut lengthwise into 8 slices.
- Heat grill to high.
- Brush potatoes with oil. Season.
- Grill until golden brown and cook through (about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve hot.