Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made this up today after trying (and loving) a hawaiian pizza made with tortillas for the Pick A Chef game.
- 1 large Boboli pizza crust
- 141.74 g envelope pizza sauce (Boboli)
- 226.79 g can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 118.29 ml ham, diced
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Spread sauce on pizza crust. Top with cheese, pineapple and ham.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Yummy! Gotta love that Boboli crust. I added some stuff: chopped red onion, garlic and cashews. (Had the cashews on pizza at Little Caesar's & have put it on pizza since). We loved it and will make again and again. Thanks!
This was so simple and so easy to make - I used Pizza Dough (For Bread Machine) instead of Boboli pizza crust otherwise I kept to the recipe. I didn't get to eat them because of my diet but each slice vanished off the tray. Thank you loneytunesfan
How I've never made my own Hawaiian pizza myself before I'll never know, but this was GREAT! So easy to make and went down a treat in my house!