Hawaiian Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Two things that taste great together! This recipe is a great appetizer; you may have all the ingredients in your kitchen right now! It's easy, colorful and tasty!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces crescent rolls (may use reduced fat)
- 8 ounces Laughing Cow cheese (I use light)
- 4 ounces deli ham, thinly sliced, then julienned
- kosher salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Grill or bake chicken breasts, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Time is approximately 20 minutes, depending on breast size.
- Allow to cool, then chop chicken in a very large dice. Set aside. (Chicken may be cooked alongside pineapple, just for longer!).
- Mix pineapple and honey; broil for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Drop oven temperature to 375º.
- Roll out crescent dough into rectangle; pinch seams to seal and form an edge.
- Bake crust for 6 minutes; remove.
- Remove 4 cheese wedges from foil and spread on crust, using an offset spatula.
- Top cheese-spread crust with chicken, ham and pineapple.
- Remove foil from remaining cheese wedges and crumble over other ingredients.
- Cook at 375º for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; slice into squares or strips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We enjoyed everything about this pizza, including the chicken, ham, pineapple & cheese combo! Definitely a sweet tasting pizza & one we thoroughly appreciated! I'm now looking forward to including it as an appetizer at one of my monthly meetings! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed just for the 'halibut'!]Reply
see 6 more