Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing beverage for any time of the year, but especially the summer. With thirst quenching juices, such as unsweetened pineapple juice and a touch of sweetness with fruit punch, it comes all together and makes for a great fruit drink.
- 1 cup canned tropical fruit punch
- 2 1⁄4 cups canned unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- confectioners' sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped
- In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine punch and the juices. If desired, add confectioner's sugar to taste.
- To serve: Add fresh mint, and pour over cracked ice in 8" tall glasses.