Recipe by alligirl
Two things that taste great together! This recipe is a great appetizer; you may have all the ingredients in your kitchen right now! It's easy, colorful and tasty!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
We enjoyed everything about this pizza, including the chicken, ham, pineapple & cheese combo! Definitely a sweet tasting pizza & one we thoroughly appreciated! I'm now looking forward to including it as an appetizer at one of my monthly meetings! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed just for the 'halibut'!]
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces crescent rolls (may use reduced fat)
- 8 ounces Laughing Cow cheese (I use light)
- 4 ounces deli ham, thinly sliced, then julienned
- kosher salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Grill or bake chicken breasts, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Time is approximately 20 minutes, depending on breast size.
- Allow to cool, then chop chicken in a very large dice. Set aside. (Chicken may be cooked alongside pineapple, just for longer!).
- Mix pineapple and honey; broil for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Drop oven temperature to 375º.
- Roll out crescent dough into rectangle; pinch seams to seal and form an edge.
- Bake crust for 6 minutes; remove.
- Remove 4 cheese wedges from foil and spread on crust, using an offset spatula.
- Top cheese-spread crust with chicken, ham and pineapple.
- Remove foil from remaining cheese wedges and crumble over other ingredients.
- Cook at 375º for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; slice into squares or strips.