1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Chicken
1 hr 8 mins
This recipe comes from a cookbook made up of Lancaster County recipes. It is very simple to make and does not take a lot of time. I love the tangy taste of the pineapple and the 57 sauce. I used boneless, skinless, chicken tenders. I think it's better to use smaller pieces of chicken instead of whole breasts, as they would tend to be dry. Very good served with rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in a 7x12 inch baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons of juice.
- 5Combine reserverd pineapple juice, Heinz 57 sauce, and honey.
- 6Pour over chicken, and bake an additional 25 minutes, basting often.
- 7Arrange pineapples over chicken and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 8Drain off excess fat from sauce.
- 9Serve by spooning sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.7
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 212.6 mg
- Sodium 238.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 53.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Heinz 57 steak sauce