- 1 1⁄2 lbs caribou sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut caribou steak into serving pieces.
- Make a sauce of the ginger, garlic, onion, soy sauce and water.
- Add the crushed pineapple.
- Pour the sauce over the meat and let stand 1 to 2 hours.
- Spread the caribou out on a shallow pan and broil 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately.