Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend of mine got me hooked on these, I tweeked the recipe and kicked it up a notch.
Make and share this Hawaiian Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Drain the Pineapple well in advance.
- Combine Ground beef, Pineapple, Onion, Swiss Cheese and Hot Sauce.
- Form into patties (For best results make patty centers slightly thinner than edges).
- For best results refrigerate patties for 2 hours.
- Cook bacon and burgers together (For best results grill outside).
- Place bacon and burgers on Hawaiian Rolls and use condiments as desired.