Recipe by John 11-44
A friend of mine got me hooked on these, I tweeked the recipe and kicked it up a notch.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple (Well Drained)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 8 ounces swiss cheese (shredded)
- peach hot sauce (to taste)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 8 kings hawaiian sandwich buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the Pineapple well in advance.
- Combine Ground beef, Pineapple, Onion, Swiss Cheese and Hot Sauce.
- Form into patties (For best results make patty centers slightly thinner than edges).
- For best results refrigerate patties for 2 hours.
- Cook bacon and burgers together (For best results grill outside).
- Place bacon and burgers on Hawaiian Rolls and use condiments as desired.