Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Super easy and very delicious! Received from a former co-worker was usually consumed before I could get back to our break room. So I resolved that and got the recipe!!!
- 1 (22 ounce) bagon hash browns, shredded (have used 6 medium peeled size potatoes and ran through shredder on food processor, drained well)
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 8 -16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cheese, grated (mild or sharp)
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced small
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl, but potatoes; fold in potatoes gently.
- Grease casserole dish and top hash browns with Parmesan cheese then bake at 350 degrees.
Baked at 350 degrees covered with foil for 45 minutes, then uncovered for another 10-15 until the top was browned. Simple and delicious!
A permanent part of our repertoire excellent for company or potlucks.