1/1 Photo of Hash Browns
A very nice twist to the hashbrown. Hope you enjoy them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Par boil potatos and the piece of sweet potato. They still need to be very firm though, so only par boil for a few minutes.
- 2Grate the potato & sweet potato.
- 3Microwave to soften the grated carrot and zucchini.
- 4Combine the vegetable mix and potato mix and add the mustard and salt & pepper.
- 5Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 6Fold the egg whites into the mix and combine thoroughly.
- 7Shallow fry until cooked.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: