- 3 -4 large potatoes
- 1 piece sweet potato
- 1⁄2 zucchini (grated)
- 1⁄2 carrot (grated)
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Par boil potatos and the piece of sweet potato. They still need to be very firm though, so only par boil for a few minutes.
- Grate the potato & sweet potato.
- Microwave to soften the grated carrot and zucchini.
- Combine the vegetable mix and potato mix and add the mustard and salt & pepper.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold the egg whites into the mix and combine thoroughly.
- Shallow fry until cooked.