Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Tastes just like the cocktail only in cake form. *Lemon cake can be substitued if you cannot find orange.
- 1 (18 ounce) package orange cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup liqueur, Galliano or Neopolitan
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- 1 tablespoon liqueur, Galliano or Neopolitan
- Mix all cake ingredients together and pour into greased and floured 10-inch tube pan or bundt pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- When cooled, mix remaining ingredients and frost. (Add more powdered sugar to glaze if needed.).
This is the same recipe I have and is my husband's all time favorite cake.