1/1 Photo of Harvest Time Pumpkin & Oatmeal Muffins
That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
Get your nutritional boost from these moist and handy muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3In another, medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, milk, oil and egg, blending well.
- 4Stir pumpkin mixture into dry ingredients until the dry ingredients are just moist.
- 5Fill muffin cases evenly and bake for 22-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Time Pumpkin & Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 212.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g