Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was sent to me by email and I thought what a wonderful holiday dessert this would make, it will certainly be on my list of to-do's.
- 1⁄2 cup non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (250 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 plums, thinly sliced
- 2 small apples, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup ground toasted pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F Process margarine and 1/3 cup sugar in food processor until fluffy. Add flour; process until blended. Press onto bottom and 2-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until well blended. Stir in 3 tablespoons syrup and egg. Spread on crust. Top with fruit; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Let stand 5 minutes. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 3 hours. Drizzle with remaining syrup just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
- TIP: Top each piece wirth a dollop of thawed Cool Whip Topping or Whipped Cream.
- NOTE: If using a dark nonstick springform pan, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.