Recipe by abraham r.
B very nice Christmas type recipe that I often helped make with my mother.
Top Review by Brittta
Very cute and easy! We made about 35 of them in 20 minutes (my son made them all). We just winged it with the frosting/food coloring ratio till we thought it was the right color. *****We used Keebler "Grasshopper" mint cookies as the burger.***** They are wavy on the edges, minty, and chocolate covered. :) We also dabbed the top with simple syrup and sprinkled with tiny white chocolate pieces we chopped up to make sesame seeds. I would advise white sprinkle candies instead as the chocolate almost looked like feta cheese. LOL
- 24 nestle toll house vanilla wafers
- 12 chocolate wafers
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese frosting
- 10 drops food coloring (red and yellow and green)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Color the frosting in equal parts red & yellow.
- Color coconut green.
- Spread the now red and yellow frosting on the vanilla wafers.
- Put the chocolate wafer onto the bottom vanilla wafer.
- Put the now green coconut onto the vanilla wafer that's the top one.
- The results should look like a hamburger.
- Chill for about 12-15 minutes and serve.