1/3 Photos of Hamburger Cookies
abe ray's Note:
B very nice Christmas type recipe that I often helped make with my mother.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 nestle toll house vanilla wafers
- 12 chocolate wafers
- 1/2 cup cream cheese frosting
- 10 drops food coloring (red and yellow and green)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1Color the frosting in equal parts red & yellow.
- 2Color coconut green.
- 3Spread the now red and yellow frosting on the vanilla wafers.
- 4Put the chocolate wafer onto the bottom vanilla wafer.
- 5Put the now green coconut onto the vanilla wafer that's the top one.
- 6The results should look like a hamburger.
- 7Chill for about 12-15 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g