B very nice Christmas type recipe that I often helped make with my mother.
Make and share this Hamburger Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 24 nestle toll house vanilla wafers
- 12 chocolate wafers
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese frosting
- 10 drops food coloring (red and yellow and green)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- Color the frosting in equal parts red & yellow.
- Color coconut green.
- Spread the now red and yellow frosting on the vanilla wafers.
- Put the chocolate wafer onto the bottom vanilla wafer.
- Put the now green coconut onto the vanilla wafer that's the top one.
- The results should look like a hamburger.
- Chill for about 12-15 minutes and serve.